In the first week of December Andrej Brodnik, Nataša Kristan and Radovan Krajnc participated in the 4th International Doctoral Consortium On Informatics and Informatics Engineering Education Research in Lithuania. Doctoral Consortium was orginized by Valentina Dagiene. It was intended for doctoral students in Computer Science Education field, where they worked with foreign professors.
- prof. Gerald Futschek from Austria,
- prof. Lauri Malmi from Finland,,
- prof. Carsten Schulte from Germany,
- prof. Mary Webb from United Kingdom,
- prof. Erik Barendsen from the Netherlands,
- prof. Juris Borzovs from Latvia and
- prof. Andrej Brodnik, who had also a lecture at DC.